The METHOD digital mini scale has a slim and portable design that makes it perfect for travel and can easily slide into your pocket, purse or backpack. It features a detachable, hinged cover which can also be used as an expansion tray. The large back-lit LCD screen and stainless steel platform provide clear and repeatable results. This scale is ideal for arts and crafts, hobbies, cash and carry stores, headshops, numismatics, and science and education purposes.
Built-in overload protection helps prevent damage to the scale. Other features include convenient Tactile Function Keys, Automatic Piece Counting, Power-saving Auto-Off after 3 minutes of inactivity, Tare/Zero feature for subtracting the weight of a container or expansion tray, and easy One-touch Calibration. Includes two AAA batteries.
Backed by a Ten Year Limited Warranty. Truweigh: Quality You Can Measure.
- Available in: 500g / Readability: 0.1g and 200g / Readability: 0.01g
- Automatic Piece Counting
- Easy One-Button Calibration
- Convert Automatically Between: g, oz, ozt, dwt, ct, gn
- Built-in Overload Protection
- Backlit LCD for easy reading
- Power-Saving Auto-Off (180 sec)
- Weight: 0.4101 lbs
- METHOD Digital Mini Scale
- User Manual
- Two AAA Batteries
- 10 Year Warranty